2013 was another banner year for Rabalais Law. The most amazing thing that happens at Rabalais Law on a daily basis is that our amazing people get to work with some of most nice, timely, punctual, thankful, courteous, professional, reliable, and pleasant clients we could ever ask for.
The following (in no particular order) is a list of 10 events that occurred at Rabalais Law that continued to contribute to our success. Here they are:
- We Saved Lives. The 3rd Annual Rabalais Run For Life took place in October, 2013. More than 500 participants enjoyed great food and camaraderie after participating in either the 1/2 mile walk or the 5k run/walk. As Lori Steele (Community Educator for the Louisiana Organ Procurement Agency (LOPA)) described, "Rabalais Law's contribution to the Rabalais Run For Life has increased awareness for organ donation, raised more than $60,000 for organ donation awareness, and saved lives."
- Rabalais Law Goes Multi-State. After spending 19 years developing its business systems for delivering estate planning and estate administration legal services, Rabalais Law opened additional offices with outstanding attorneys in the states of Tennessee and Texas, expanding the ability to serve clients well beyond the borders of the State of Louisiana. Look for an office in early, 2014 in St. Louis, Missouri.
- The Area Administrator. With new offices in various geographic areas, the position of Area Administrator was born. While Rabalais Law has various attorney/counselors in different areas, these Counselors cannot be productive and deliver WOW! service without help from their Area Administrator, someone who works daily with the Counselors to serve our clients.
- New Team Members in Home Office. Beth, Charlene, Sandy, Anna, and Amy all became part of our Rabalais Law family in 2013. They all contribute (along with our folks who have been a part of our team prior to 2013) to our ability to serve our estate planning and estate administration services.
- Teaching 400 Lawyers Probate Law. Paul Rabalais spoke - in February, 2013, at the Louisiana State Bar Associations Solo and Small Firm Conference. After he gave his presentation to hundreds of lawyers, the Conference Director described him as the "Rock Star of the Conference." He'll be back in 2014.
- SuperConference and RonCon. These were two separate two-day conferences - only for the Rabalais Law employees. During these two day conferences, we learned, laughed, practiced, collaborated, ate, listened, and came out of these conferences with renewed vigor about how to best serve our incredible estate planning and estate administration clients. Many thanks to all who played a role in these valuable conferences.
- 3rd Edition. First written in 2007, the 3rd Edition of "Estate Planning in Louisiana" was published and made available in early, 2013. The book continues to educate individuals, couples, and families on simple strategies to protect what they've worked so hard for. In 2014, look for several new books published by our several Counselors.
- Probate Avoided. It's getting to be like a broken record. In years past, we set up the legal affairs for a married couple - often utilizing the probate-avoiding Revocable Living Trust. On countless occasions in 2013, a husband died following by the surviving wife calling our office feeling overwhelmed that she would have to endure difficult court proceedings, only to learn that no such proceedings are necessary - that legal matters were arranged so that the surviving wife can continue on with her life without concern about complicated, expensive, and time-consuming probate matters.
- Simple Legal Documents. 2013 was the year we simplified our Estate Planning Document Creation System. We've build this system from scratch, taking advantage of the latest in technology for speed and accuracy. There is no other system in America built like ours - to customize your family's estate planning legal documents in a simple format - for easy transition of wealth to the next generation.
- Counselors. We divided up our attorneys and categorized them so that they are either Counselors or they are in our Operations departments. Our Counselors are responsible for building and nurturing lifetime relationships with clients in their geographic areas, and our Operations attorneys are responsible for building and maintaining the systems for delivering exceptional client service.
- Simplifying Complex Legal Matters. 2013 was the year when all of our attorneys became committed to and well trained on explaining complex estate planning and estate administration legal matters to clients in a simple, easy-to-understand format. Nothing keeps consumers from taking action more than confusion because you don't work with someone that can guide you through the complex area of estate planning legal services.
- Highest-Referred Estate Planning Law Firm. More clients were referred to us in 2013 than in any other year. To see what several hundred clients say about us, check out http://estateplanninginlouisiana.com/?cat=6
- Events Planned for 2014. Fun, educational, and easy-to-learn Rabalais Law events are scheduled for 2014, starting as early as January 7.
To find an event near you, check out our events page at http://estateplanninginlouisiana.com/?page_id=662, and call Beth toll-free at 866-491-3884 to register.